My April Ipsy Glambag arrived Friday, which was a pretty great way to start my weekend! This month’s bag was a pretty, butterfly covered bag – very spring-like! This will be a cute bag to throw in my purse for touch-ups!
Here’s a closer look at what came this month:
- ciate London Starstruck Stamp and Eyeliner Duo – I’m really excited to try this! I like this brand and I’ve been wanting to experiment with liquid liner again, so this looks like a good option. One end of this is a star stamp, but I don’t know that that’s my style…we’ll see! :)
- Skin & Co Whipped Cleansing Cream – I’m really getting into skincare lately so this Italian face cleanser looks fun to try! It’s made with pure truffle extract and almond oil, so it sounds pretty luxurious!
- H20+ Beauty Oasis Hydrating Treatment – This is meant to be used after cleansing and toning on both your face and neck. The tube says it’s “clinically proven to hydrate immediately and soften skin”, so we’ll see how that claim holds up!
- Meech and Mia Copper Shadow – I’m always up for an eyeshadow, especially one in this shade – I like coppers and browns for my green eyes!
- Ruby Eyeshadow Blending Brush – I don’t really need another blending brush so this might make my giveaway pile!
Another great bag from Ipsy! If you subscribe, what came in your bag this month? Want to get your own subscription? It’s just $10 a month!