Hi friends! You know I love a good subscription box and I’ve been really wanting to try FabFitFun for quite some time now! As an affiliate through ShareASale I tried one of their merchant boxes and had the chance to choose a product to try. When I saw the FabFitFun box was on the list it was a no-brainer! If you’ve been curious about trying the FabFitFun box for yourself, I’ve got all the details you need to know if it’s a good fit for you! (Spoiler alert, I LOVE this box!)
What You Need to Know about FabFitFun
What it is:
A quarterly subscription box offering fashion, beauty, and lifestyle products.
Over $200 worth of full sized products. You can choose products & add-ons for your box, or keep it totally a surprise. Each box includes variations of products and subscribers will have the option to choose colors, etc. if they’d like.
What’s the cost:
$49.99 a seasonal box, or you can prepay $179.99 for the year (and save $20).
Now for the good stuff, here’s what was inside!
First of all, there’s so much! And since they’re all full-sized products, the value is pretty amazing! The winter box I received was valued at close to $400 and it had tons of stuff I loved and will actually use!
Here’s a closer look at the winter FabFitFun products I received:
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray ($29) – this was the “wellness choice” item included, there were other options to pick instead. I’m glad I got this though!
- 8 Other Reasons 9 Reasons Choker ($58) – available in silver or rose gold
- Homemade by Ayesha Curry Ceramic Mug ($16) – there were three different mug designs available
- Grace & Stella Anti Wrinkle & Energizing Eye Masks ($16) – how did they know I was about to be sleepless from a new baby?
- Pointe Studio Aloe Infused Cozy Socks ($19) – these are soo comfy!
- Doucce Cosmetics Freematic Face Palette ($70) – this is the nude palette, there was also a smoky palette option.
- BB Dakota Poncho ($70) – there were three color options – charcoal, mulberry, or black. I’m happy with my black, plus, it’s reversible! I’ll add a photo to Instagram with it soon!
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment ($75)- my skin is SUPER dry right now so I could definitely use this!
- Ahava Mineral Hand Cream ($33) – another item I’ll be using for sure! My dry winter hands are in need of a little love!
The box also includes a magazine featuring the products available that season and lots of fun extras.
I was more than happy with my FabFitFun winter box and think I’ll be subscribing for sure! I like that it’s a quarterly box, sometimes monthly boxes are hard for me to really get into and use. I feel like I waste more products because I can’t get to them all in time before the next box has arrived. Also, the value of this box is amazing! The products I received are worth close to $400 (and the price of the box is only $49.99)! I love that there are so many high quality products that I would never have bought for myself – a $33 hand cream? A $75 exfoliating treatment? Not my normal purchases! But they’ll definitely be fun to try and then I’ll know if they’re worth purchasing again on their own!
If you’d like to try this box, you can sign up here using my affiliate link (meaning I’ll earn a percentage back if you use my link). Please let me know if you try it, I’d love to know what you think!