I didn’t even realize it but it was time for a new e.l.f. Play Beautifully box! These are so fun to open! While I see e.l.f. products at Walmart or Target on the regular, I still feel like there are things I’ve never seen! And I love that they include a lot of brand new items to try too!
Inside this month’s Beauty Bundle:
- Blurring Brush ($6) – I love that they call this a “selfie-ready powder brush”, ha!
- Lash Tint Mascara ($4) – should be fun for those “natural-beauty” kind of days!
- Natural Lash Kit ($2) – you never know when you’re going to need some lashes!
- Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer ($2) – I needed this!
- Mineral Lipstick in Nicely Nude ($5) – I have never tried an e.l.f. lipstick before so I’m curious to see what they’re like!
- Prism Eyeshadow ($10) – these shades are gorgeous!
- Lip Exfoliator ($3?) – this is new so I didn’t see the exact product on the website so I’m guessing on the price
- Mineral Pearls ($8) – another product I haven’t tried, this will give a nice glow!
I’m really loving everything they sent in the June e.l.f. Play Beautifully box! I was needing to pick up some more of the eyelid primer so that was much needed! I don’t know which other product I’m excited about the most…the mineral pearls, lip exfoliator, eyeshadow palette or lash tint! This was a great box! (And worth about $40.) You can get your own box here!