I’ve got a review of the Curateur Summer 2021 box. Read on to see what was inside and how you can save big when you try it for yourself! This post contains affiliate links meaning purchases made through included links may result in my earning a small commission at no cost to you.
I was so proud of myself. Brent took Indy somewhere, I put Pax down for a nap, and while he was sleeping filmed four video unboxing reviews!
For the first one I realized I DIDN’T PUSH RECORD. (How long have I been doing this?)
I filmed it again, and then filmed two others, which I edited before realizing the sound is messed up and you could barely hear anything I said. Cool, cool, cool.
I currently have all the products scattered about the house (because I’ve been using them!) and I’m not about to round them up for photos and risk waking Pax, so I’m using the official Curateur photos today, which are way better than mine anyway! :)
Curateur Summer 2021
Here’s what came in the latest box, curated by Hollywood stylist and designer Rachel Zoe.
- Melinda Maria Star Lariat Necklace: A pretty little pendant with a star/moon design. I didn’t see the value listed in the enclosed booklet but the Curateur website shows it to be retailed at $120.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Re(cover) Hydrating Coconut Lip Oil ($29) – the packaging is gorgeous and the formula is ultra-hydrating. Perfect for summer!
- Rachel Zoe Capri Tote ($105) – I normally don’t lean towards a canvas tote but this chic black piping/trim is perfection. I’ve already carried this bag a couple of times and will continue to do so all summer long!
- Walter Baker Tulum Caftan ($198) – This was the choice item in the box (there’s always one item you get to choose – either the color or between two products) and I’ve already worn it. It’s a great beach cover-up but I wore it with black joggers and a white tee. Would be great with jeans and perfect into the fall too. The item I didn’t choose was the Walter Baker Cozumel Towel, worth $110.
- OneKind Golden State Nourishing Facial Oil ($45) – Hydrating my skin sounds like a grand idea right now. This is made of 20 oils and extracts to deliver anti-aging help, among other things.
A pretty fantastic box once again! With a value of just under $500, I’d say I got my moneys worth for sure. And considering I’ve already been carrying the bag and worn the caftan, it was well worth it! You can check out some past reviews of boxes here.
Use code WELCOME10 and get a special welcome box (you get to pick!) for just $25 when you sign up for a quarterly subscription. If it were me I’d pick The Chic Escape box, but that’s just me. ;)