Good news, Indy’s back! When I picked up the September Allure Beauty Box off the porch he wanted to open it immediately so I took advantage of his enthusiasm and filmed a quick unboxing.
Warning, only one of us is wearing clothes for this video, and it’s not Indy. :)
Here’s the video we filmed and the product details are all listed below.
Just a reminder on the Allure Beauty Box, started next month the price increases to $23 (instead of $15) and these added features:
- 6 products each month, valued at over $100
- Three or more full-sized products in each box
- Exclusive opportunities to get discounts
- Special offers on limited-edition boxes
- Access to members-only events with Allure editors and beauty experts
The September Allure Beauty Box
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm
- Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara (full size)
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Highlighting Brush (full size)
- Cleo Noir Twist Up Eyeliner in Purple (full size)
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen
- Glam Up Revitalizing Japanese Sake Single Sheet Mask
- Waterless Dry Conditioner Instant Moisture- this month’s bonus item
It looks like this box had three full-sized items- the highlighting brush, mascara, and eyeliner. Just the value of those items is $46, which is more than 3x what I paid for the box. Throw in the other travel-size or deluxe samples and this box is probably worth around $70-$75 I’d guess.
I’m pretty excited to see what the October box with all the changes looks like. I have the option to pay for the annual rate (instead of month-to-month) to lock in the current price of $15 so I think I’ll probably do that since I enjoy this subscription so much.
Have you subscribed? You can check out last month’s box review here and also sign up for your own subscription here (you’ll save $5 off your first box!)