Since I subscribed to the Allure Beauty Box right between the August and September boxes, I got both both pretty close together! I have to admit, the reason I signed up for the box in the first place was that they were advertising a full-sized M.A.C. lipstick in the September box and I really wanted it! Since that alone is worth $18.50 I knew the $15 box was already a great deal! Here’s what else came in my September Allure Beauty Box!
Here’s what came in my September box
- M.A.C. Lipstick in Lustering – The other option subscribers got was Ruby Woo, which I was kind of hoping for initially. Now that I’ve seen Lustering in person though I know it’s a shade I’d totally wear all the time! (Probably more so than Ruby Woo.) So, so happy with this! (Full-size, $18.50 value)
- Tarte Tarteist Pro Girl Boss Lashes – These lashes are so pretty! You might remember I’m not too experienced with false lashes, but these might be fun to play with! (Full-size, $12 value)
- Tarte Tarteist Pro Lash Adhesive – I love that this comes in an easy to apply wand instead of one of those tiny little tubes that usually accompany false lashes. (Full-size, $9 value)
- Drunk Elephan T.L.C. Sukari BabyFacial – I’ve been wanting to try something from this brand for so long! It’s a lot pricier than I am used to buying but I’m still curious. I’m so excited this was in my box! (Travel-size, $24, full-size value is $80)
- IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel – Another brand I haven’t tried, this is supposed to give your hair that messy, undone texture I can’t get on my own, so we’ll see how it works! (Travel-size $2.90, full-size is $29)
I really loved this box! Just getting M.A.C. and Drunk Elephant in my box alone made it totally worth the price ($15) for me! The value of this box was around $65, which is pretty great! If you want to try this subscription for yourself (and spoiler, I think next month will include products from Sunday Riley and Caudalie, so it’s already a winner in my book!), you can sign up here, and it’s $5 off your first box!