I’ve been trying to get the October Allure box post written for the last week but it keeps getting away from me! By typing out that sentence I’ve finally started so let’s assume you’re going to read it soon :)
After subscribing to this box for a while now, (maybe the past year?), I’ve finally decided to cut back on my Ipsy subscription. I think I’m going to opt for the every other month option. Allure has really been such a good fit for me and I just can’t get around to using all the products from both subscriptions each month. Something needs to give, and it’s not going to be the Allure box!
Here’s what came in this month’s box:
October Allure Beauty Box
- Sunday Riley Ice Ceramide Moisturizing Cream ($65) – you might have seen this company in the news this week (they got in big trouble for faking reviews), but I know their products still have a legit following. They’re Severus expensive though so I’ve only ever used products I’ve received in these types of boxes!
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream ($45) – a non greasy, super hydrating cream is always appreciated this time of year.
- ModelCo Eyelites Metallic Eyeshadow in Granite ($9) – This isn’t a color I normally wear but it might be fun to experiment with some fun holiday looks. Or even my Halloween costume!
- ModelCo Metallic Eyeshadow Trio in St. Tropez ($13) – Now these shades are more of what I typically wear. There’s an all-over shade, one for the crease, and a highlighter for under my brow/in the corners of my eye. Perfect.
- Kneipp Mineral Bath Salt in Dream Away ($20) – I’m always going to love a bath product, especially one designed to be used before bedtime.
- Lumify Redness Drops – this was a sponsored product of the box but one I think I could use!
- m-61 Powerglow Peel ($30 for 10 treatments)- I don’t use many peels or things I think might be harsh but this has really good reviews. Worth a try!
Not sure what I’m most excited to try this month, maybe the body cream or metallic eye shadow?
Do you subscribe to the Allure Beauty Box? What did you think of this month’s products? And if you don’t subscribe, you can grab a subscription here!
Also, you can check out the September review too if that helps!