My November Allure Beauty Box 2020 edition just arrived, take a peek at what came this month. I was very happy with this box!
Another Monday, another review. :) Not just any review though, a review of a really good box. I mean, I rarely have received a “bad” box from any subscription I’ve tried but some are just extra good and this feels like one of them!
You can also check out what I received last month to compare (another great box!). Also, please feel free to let me know if there are other subscription boxes – beauty or otherwise, that I need to check out!
Want to try this box for yourself? Use my link to save on your first box – new members get a free gift, too!
What’s Inside the November Allure Beauty Box 2020
- Dermelect Self Esteem Sleep Serum (full size, $40 value) – This is obviously meant to be used overnight, which always sounds extra-efficient to me (Why not let something do all the work while you sleep?). It’s got all the good stuff – glycolic hydraluronic acids, Vitamin C, etc., to promote glowing, healthy skin. I don’t think it’s pregnancy safe, but one of these days I’ll give it a try!
- Josephine Cosmetics Eye Dazzle in Leona (full size, $30 value) – I haven’t used a lot lot of liquid eyeshadows before but this one is such a pretty shade I think I’ll give it a try. I’m excited to play around with it and see how it applies.
- SkinMedica Instant Bright Eye Mask – Anyone else notice their eyes are showing the weariness of what has been this year? Just me? These will help with plumping, discoloration, and puffiness.
- Neogen Dermology Real Ferment Micro Essence – This is meant to be used as part of your skincare routine, another layer to help you retain moisture, which I could about this time of year.
- NatureLab Tokyo Clarifying Scalp Scrub – As someone who only shampoos about once a week I’ve become a fan of the clarifying shampoo/scrub products. If your someone who uses a lot of product or relies on dry shampoo to get you through the week clarifying products really help get rid of buildup!
- When the Last Choice Extra-Hydrating Sheet Mask – Hydration, hydration, hydration! It’s key to plump, healthy-looking skin and this mask is supposed to really provide!
- Acure Ultra Hydrating 12-Hour Facial Moisturizer – I know I’ve tried an Acure product or two in my life, but don’t think I’ve used their moisturizer. I did my research and it looks like it’s pregnancy-safe so I’ll give it a try. I’ve had a tricky time finding a good moisturizer to use right now!
- Manna Kadar Lip Bliss Lip Mask (full size, $19 value) – My poor lips can definitely need some love right now. They’re so dry and chapped and my anxiety is making me pick at them constantly which is NOT helping their state. I’m very, very excited to be trying this!
I felt like this was a really good box with a lot of products I’m really excited to try. The cost of the box is now $23 and the value of what I received just in the three full size products included is close to $90. Throw in the five other products with trial/deluxe sample sizes (none of these are tiny tubes) and this is a really great value.