I completely intended to get this post up last week, but here we are! It’s been a busy week here for sure, between honey fest prep (it’s Saturday!), trying to catch up on housework, and keeping Indy happy. (Which doesn’t take much, he’s a happy little guy!) Speaking of Indy, he officially took his first real steps on Sunday!! Guess it’s time to actually baby proof the house! Ok, now back to our regularly scheduled program. :)
November Allure Beauty Box
You guys, I can’t even with this month’s box. I mean, you KNOW I love a good mask. This box was filled wih them! Allure teamed up with Anthropologie’s mask shop this month to provide lots of awesome masks, many I haven’t tried before! Here’s a look at what came:
- Lapcos Pearl Brightening Metallic Sheet Mask – this has really good reviews and I can’t wait to give it a try! My dull winter complexion could use a boost! This sells for $14 for 5 masks.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Jelly Sheet Mask – Another mask I’ve actually heard about, people seem to obsess over this one! This sells for $8
- Kocostar Rose Lip Mask – Of all the masks I’ve tried, I don’t think I’ve ever done a lip mask! This particular one sells for $38 for 20.
- Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment – This is one I’ve tried in the past and really like! It’s a good deep cleaning mask and my face always feels great after using. This sells for $59.
- Patchology Flashpatch Rejuvenating Eye Gels – These are supposed to get rid of undereye circles and tighten puffiness and smooth fine lines. Sounds good to me! This sells for $15 for 5 pairs.
- Starskin Exfoliating Double-layer Foot Mask Socks – I’m so excited to try this! I’ve never done any type of foot mask and I really want to know if they’ll work! This sells for $15.
- Invisibobble Original – Not a mask, but an awesome hair tie! They’re strong enough to hold your hair back but won’t damage your hair or feel uncomfortable on, as elastics tend to do! This sells for $7.95. This isn’t in the photo above, as Indy helped me with the unboxing and now I can’t find it, ha!
I’m pretty sure this box was a big hit with all subscribers, I know I really loved it! I can’t wait to try everything out and then see which things I want to add to my Christmas list! :)