It’s probably a little ridiculous how excited I get about seeing this little white box on my doorstep each month. The May Allure Beauty Box appeared last week and it seriously brightened up my day! (And not just because of the fun orange bag this month!)
It seems like it was just yesterday I was slightly bummed about getting skincare products in beauty subscription boxes. I mean, give me a new lipstick or mascara any day, but all that serum and moisturizer was boring.
And then I realized I wasn’t getting any younger and that all these “boring” things were the things that might keep me from looking that way! Now, give me all the serums and creams! (But I’ll still gladly take the lipstick and mascara too!)
Inside the May Allure Beauty Box
- Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream – I love their overnight lip balm and I’ve heard this cream is incredible for hydrating skin. ($35)
- St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Gel – I’m very curious about this! I know St. Tropez is known for great self-tanners but haven’t tried one myself! ($44)
- St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist – I have never tried a facial tanner but I’m definitely intrigued by the concept. You are supposed to be able to spritz this on your face without blending and find yourself with a gorgeous glow. We’ll see! ($30)
- Modelco Eyelites Metallic Eyeshadow in St. Barts – Lately I’ve been feeling the urge to experiment with makeup a bit more, so bring on the shiny shadow! ($12)
- Laritzy Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Vibe – I grabbed this gloss immediately and have been wearing it the past two days. It’s more of a nude shade with a hit of pink and looks pretty by itself or layered over something darker. It’s got a gorgeous scent too that makes me feel like I should be on vacation. ($20)
- Lue by Jean SEO Erase Cleansing Exfoliating & Brightening Powder – A powder exfoliator that’s supposed to unclog pores and leave skin ultra-soft. Sounds pretty fantastic! ($15)
- Nunio Saviano Anti-Frizz Sheets – Portable hair sheets to fight frizz sounds pretty awesome! These sheets are soaked in coconut oil and they help smooth, condition and tame hair. ($18 for a box of 15)
So much good in this box, and the contents are worth over $60! Really, I’m not kidding about how much I look forward to this box. You can grab a subscription for just $15 a month (plus tax) here. But you’ll only pay $10 for your first box!
Let me know if you subscribe, I’d love to hear what you think!