Well. How’s everyone doing? I’ve been pretty much in my house for the past week (it was a really bad time to start raining every day) so my social interaction is limited to Brent and Indy, and well, I’m going to need to keep blogging here to keep my mind occupied. :) Here’s my March Allure Beauty Box Review in case you also need a little distraction from the world.
What’s inside my March Allure Beauty Box:
- Rodial Glamolash Mascara XXL ($28) – After reading about this in the included booklet I’m pretty pumped to try it out, even if I won’t be leaving the house any time soon. This is supposed to be an amazing buildable mascara that goes on easily without clumping. I’ll let you know what I think once I’ve used up my current mascara.
- Mamonde Red Energy Recovery Serum (full size retails at $40) – Hydrating and it’s supposed to smooth and brighten skin. Perfect for that post-winter glow!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero ($22) – I’ve actually used this before and am really excited to get another. I’ve been using eye shadow as liner for so long but have just started mixing pencils back in with my routine, this came at a great time.
- Dr. Botanicals Lemon Superfood All-in-One Rescue Butter ($14.90) – I’ve said this before, but naming something “butter” just sounds so luxurious and makes me want to use it even more. You can use this on your face, but also all over your body, think dry knees, elbows, hands, even cracked heels. This might wind up in my bag to go everywhere with me.
- Floss My New Favourite Goss in LAX ($16) – Haven’t tried this yet, but I’m curious about this creaming lipstick/hydrating mask mixture.
- LAPCOS Ceramide Firming Mask ($3) – Maybe the best skin treat to have on hand during a time of social distancing. I’m thinking a face mask a day might be required for this time.
I was really happy with the March Allure box. It was the perfect mixture of makeup and skincare and I think I’ll use every one of these items down to the last drop.
I don’t know if the Allure box is still shipping right now (not really a priority, you know), but if you’re interested in ordering, you can use my link to get $5 off your first box, whenever it might come! You can also see last month’s review here.