When my March Allure Beauty Box showed up last week, I think I barely had time to glance at it before heading out to run some errands, then, I forgot all about it! (I know!)
So when I saw the box sitting with Indy’s toys over the weekend I got a jolt of excitement all over again! Now it was time to see inside!
This month’s bag is milky white with gold hardware and it actually looks really chic. I think I could see myself actually carrying it out somewhere.
As for the rest of it? Here goes:
- Mamonde Rose Water Toner – I’ve really started to enjoy using toners more and this rose water has a gorgeous scent. ($23)
- Derma-E Microdermabrasion Scrub – My face could use a good scrub I think, and this is supposed to be a good one. ($32.50 for full size)
- Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil – This is supposed to be really moisturizing while still feeling light on. ($12.99 for 1 oz.)
- Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb – I’ve tried this before in other beauty subscription boxes and I really like the way it goes on and hydrates! ($38 for full size)
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion – I’ve tried this gentle scrub before and am more than happy to get another tube to try. ($79 for full size)
- Au Naturale The Anywhere Creme Multistick in Grapefruit – Who does’t love a good multi-tasker? Excited to add this to my bag for quick touch-ups and a bit of color when I leave the house makeup-less and then wish I hadn’t (happens fairy often). ($35)
- Biobelle Botanic Fiber Facial Mask – You know I always love a new face mask! ($3.99 value)
This month I noticed more options in the included booklet. Like there were some products in every box but then you might also receive a difference face mask, or something in place of the Dr. Brandt product, etc. I like that they mix things up a bit and I didn’t receive any duplicates from past boxes.