I had forgotten that my January Allure Beauty Box had shipped last week and it was a nice surprise on Friday! I was curious about this month’s box because I knew that 1) they were sending some brand new Sunday Riley products and 2), the Allure Beauty Box is no longer just a box, your products now come in a bag!
Indy always likes helping me open my boxes. (And they really come in handy when I need to do things like dry my hair, which is what I was doing while he “unboxed”)
Instead of tucking my products away for some other day, I dove right into this box and have already tried a few things!
In fact, you’ll notice a couple of items aren’t in these photos because I forgot to get them out of the bathroom before I took the pics. And Indy’s napping in the other room and I’m NOT risking opening the door to get them.
Here’s the scoop on what came in my January Allure Beauty Box:
- Mally Shadow Stick Extra in Burnished Bronze – I love a bronze eye shadow! I haven’t tried anything from this brand before and I haven’t used many shadow sticks before. We’ll see how it goes! (Full size, $25)
- Ouai Scalp & Body Scrub (not pictured) – This is one of the products I already tried. My scalp has been so dry lately and it seems I can’t get rid of the flakes! (And I haven’t had time lately for my honey masks that always do the trick.) Anyway, I tried this Friday and really liked the results! I’ll keep using it and share more soon. ($38 for full size)
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow Face Oil – I gave this oil a try yesterday and my face had a really nice dewey glow all day. I’ve only recently tried anything from the popular Sunday Riley line and I’m simultaneously hoping the product is fantastic and that it doesn’t work at all ($$$$$)! ($80 for full size)
- Sunday Riley A+ High-Dose Retinoid Serum – I haven’t used to many retinoids in the past and I haven’t tried this serum yet, but I’ll let you know how it goes! ($85 for full size)
- Doucce Relentless Matte Lip Crayon in Winterberry – I love this pretty dark berry shade and will likely give this a try sometime this week. (Full size, $22)
- Amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask (not pictured) – In my beauty cabinet clean out I tossed an open sample of this hair mask that I had tried (and liked) but hadn’t sealed back up. I was mad at myself for forgetting to store it properly but then this tube came and all was right in the land of hair masks. I used this on Friday too and my hair felt soo much softer ($28 for full size)
- NCLA Nail Polish in “Call My Agent” – I’m never going to turn down a pretty pink polish, and NCLA is one of my favorite nail brands. (Full size, $18)
I’ve already tried three out of the six products I received just a few days ago, this almost never happens! I’m on a mission though to quit hiding products away and actually START USING THEM. I suggest you do the same!
If you subscribe to the Allure Beauty Box, did you get the same products? Or did you get the Beautyblender Micro Mini in lieu of the Amika mask?
I really love the red bag that came this month too. It’s a good sized bag and I love that it doesn’t have any branding on it. I’ll definitely be using this one a lot.
The Allure Beauty Box has become my favorite beauty subscription and you get an incredible value for the price ($15). You can get your first box for just $10. If you’re interested, just head here to order.