I think I got behind on reviewing my beauty boxes, but my February Allure Beauty Box just arrived and I wasted no time in getting my review up! Here’s what came this month – in my favorite monthly beauty box!
February Allure Beauty Box Review
Inside this month’s box:
1. Wander Beauty After Hours Highlighter (full size retails for $30)– the palette I’ve been using lately (an all-in-one blush/highlight/bronzer palette) just crumbled into one billion pieces so I’m going to need a new highlighter (and blush and bronzer, ugh). Perfect timing!
2. NYX Buffing Brush ($17) – I have my go-to brushes, but this buffing brush is great for foundation, which I rarely wear. Will be great to have on hand for when I do!
3. bareMinerals Skinlogevity Vital Power Infusion Serum (full size retails for $58) – I haven’t used any bareMinerals products in quite a while (though I still like them!). This serum sounds pretty great for the winter months, I’ll let you know how I like it!
4. Belif the True Cream Aqua Bomb (full size retails for $38) – I’ve received this product a few times before in other subscription boxes and it’s one I always use up! (Guess I’ve never needed to buy it since I keep getting it in beauty boxes!) I did just recently finish a tub, so another great timing on this one!
5. Honey Jarret Super Beau-Tea Mask ($3) – I’m never going to turn down a face mask! I promptly used this mask upon receiving, and think it’s one I’ll buy again.
6. Cargo Cosmetics Essential Lip Color in Santa Fe ($22) – I have one other Cargo lip color (that came in another subscription box) but the shade was not one I’d gravitate toward. (It’s pretty, just a super dark berry shade that’s not really an every day color and one I forget about!) This color is more subtle and I’ll give it a try!
7. Bonus item – Olay Retinol 24 Night Moisturizer – OK, I have been meaning to try one of these Olay products for ages. I hear great things and yet, I forget to get one. No worries now!
A pretty solid box if I do say so. Do you subscribe? What did you think of the February Allure Beauty box? If you don’t subscribe but want to try it out, here’s my link so you can get $5 off your first box. You can also see some of my past reviews too, for more info on what to expect!