It’s been years since I tried the Allure Beauty Box, so long in fact, that it used to go by another name! The former Allure Sample Society box is now the Beauty Box and after seeing an ad pop up on my Facebook feed (See? They do work!), I figured I’d give it another go with the August Allure Beauty Box!
The Allure Box runs a little bit more than other beauty boxes I’ve subscribed to more recently. It costs $15 a month, but, in return you get 5-7 beauty items valued between $50 and $90. So, not a bad deal!
Here’s what came in my August Allure Beauty Box:
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet – This is the first thing that caught my eye in the box because it’s something I actually use right now! I like Caudalie products and this moisturizer is a current favorite. It’s on the pricier side ($39 for the full size product), so I don’t know that I would have bought it when I ran out, but now I don’t have to decide!
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner – I’m also really excited about this eyeliner! The only liquid eyeliner I’ve ever liked and found easy to use was one with a felt tip and it’s been tricky to find others like this. The Eyeko liner has a felt tip! And, it’s supposed to be long-lasting, so I’m curious to give it a try! ($22)
- Laritzy Cosmetics Light Stix in Halo– I’m anxious to try this pretty highlighter. It’s supposed to be subtle and easy to apply, which are two things I look for in a highlighter! ($24)
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask– I NEED this in my life. I’ve got the worst dry lips and a lip mask sounds perfect for me! ($20)
- Nexxus Keraphix Damage Healing Shampoo and Conditioner – I wouldn’t call my hair damaged, but I know Nexxus is a good brand, so maybe I’ll try it anyway! ($12.99 and $17.99 for 13.5 oz bottles)
- Bonus item – there was also a code in my box for a $30 credit at Breda Watches. Which, if you’re curious, the cheapest watch they sell for women is $80.
That’s the August Allure Beauty Box! The top items I’m loving are definitely the moisturizer, eyeliner, and lip mask, those are worth more than $15 to me for sure! (I think the total value of this box was close to $70!) Overall I’m more than happy with what I received, BUT, I think I’m even more excited about the September box! I’ve seen the items already and the brands include Drunk Elephant, Tarte, and a MAC lipstick! Which is worth the price of the box right there! You can sign up for your box here.