Happy Thursday! It’s the first day of school where I live and today is Brent’s first day with students at his new job! I’m officially a teacher’s wife. 😊 I’m feeling a little anxious for him (though I know he’ll do great) so I’m distracting myself with the Allure Beauty Box that came in the mail this week.
Indy’s a fab of these boxes because there are lots of little things to unpack, however he occasionally misplaced things so I’m already looking for one of the products, ha!
Here’s what came this month:
August Allure Beauty Box
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara – I have tried this before but it’s been a while (I seem to remember liking it). I can always use another mascara! (Full size value is $25)
- Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask – it’s almost like they knew Indy hadn’t been sleeping well this week! (Full-size value is $35)
- Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream– I currently use Tony Moly The Chok Chok Watery Cream but I’ll give this one a try! If I can find it- this is the one Indy hid! (Full-size value is $40)
- Nuria Defend Triple Action Eye Cream – this is supposed to have a unique applicator that makes applying it easy, and gentle on your eyes. ($40 value)
- Cargo Cosmetics Essential Lip Color – I love getting lip products in subscription boxes and this is a great one! I got Bordeaux, a gorgeous wine, berry shade that I’ll love this fall and winter! ($22)
- Laritzy Liquid Beam in Topaz – a pretty shimmy eye shadow that will be fun to play with! ($22)
- Makeup Eraser The Mini in Black – I’m really excited about this one! I’ve been wanting to try one of these reusable makeup removing cloths for a while now so I’ll let you know how it works! ($12)
I’m giving this box two thumbs up, four, if you count Indy’s thumbs. :)
You can grab a subscription here– $15 (plus tax) but you can get $5 off your first box.