Another day, another beauty box review! Today I’m sharing the April Allure Beauty Box and all the fabulousness that arrived last week.
Have I mentioned I loooove this box?
April Allure Beauty Box Review
Here’s what came this month:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollwood – I haven’t tried a lip product from this brand before (but I do love their brow products!) but this particular product has won several Allure Beauty awards so I’m excited to try it! ($20 value)
- Natasha Denona Mono Eye Shadow – Love a good eyeshadow and this coppery brown shade is perfect for me! ($27 value)
- Luxie 231 Small Tapered Blending Brush in Rose Gold – I’m still not needing any new brushes, but this one looks pretty. :) ($12 value)
- Laura Geller Inkcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil – I tend to use eyeshadow as liner but I’ll definitely give this one a try! ($22 value)
- Vita Liberata Phenomenal Organic Tan Infused Cloths – I’m certainly intrigued by these tanning cloths, and I’m tempted to try one before I head to Austin this week. Do I dare? Hm… ($25 for a pack of 8 – I received two)
- Brigio Farewell Frizz Blow Dry Perfection & Heat Protectant Creme – I do like this brand and will certainly put this to use! ($24)
There’s also a sneak peak of the May box inside! They included a scratch off card to reveal the next month’s products. It looks like another amazing box! (Valued at $60!)
You can grab a subscription to Allure Beauty Box here.