I have a dilemma. I can’t decide what to do with this soft, furry, kind-of-ridiculous but kind-of-makes-me-happy faux fur pink coat.
I happened upon it during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales at Nordstrom Rack. It was $41 and I thought it might be fun. It just came in the mail and I don’t know what to do!
Faux Fur Pink Coat Cons
- It’s probably pretty divisive. I know it’s one of those things people will love or will hate.
- It sheds likes a pink furry animal.
- It’s a little bulkier than I’d normally gravitate toward.
Faux Furs Pink Coat Pros
- It’s a nice length for a short coat.
- It’s very warm.
- It’s about as STATEMENT piece as you can find, and I love a good statement piece.
- It makes me happy!
Here’s the thing, I put up photos asking for opinions on both Instagram and Facebook and already the results (on Instagram, at least) aren’t super positive. Now the question turns into this: Am I going to let other people’s opinions of this jacket dictate if I keep it or not? Hm…
Here’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to put it back on, wear it around the house for a bit and see how I feel. If I love the coat, I love the coat, regardless of what other people say!
Do you have any bold pieces like this that you know other people don’t like but that you still love? Tell me about them!