I went out of town on Friday and even though I was back by Sunday night I got all out of my routine and here we are, post-less so far this week! It’s also been over a week since I posted an outfit photo on Instagram but don’t tell anyone. ;) It’s not that I don’t have things to tell you, I just need to sit down and do it, which I’m doing now!
Two things have just occured to me. 1) This is the last week of August, and 2) We’re in the last quarter of the year. THE ENTIRE YEAR. 2019 is almost over and I feel like I just finally eased my way in. (Apparently it was not with ease, haha.)
Yikes. Well, I’m determine to end the year on a high note, so looks for lots of good things over the next few months!
I’m in the midst of planning some new posts, things like:
- New Dallas shopping areas to check out
- A French boutique that you don’t need to have a passport to visit
- A new accessory trend I’m trying out (that I’m totally surprised by!)
- My picks from the Target collaboration relaunch happening soon
- More 1 Items, 5 Ways posts (maybe even some videos!)
- and lots more!
For now, I’ll leave you with this little teaser:
See you tomorrow? Thursday? We’ll see what gets done today! :)