I’ve been thinking a lot about making this gift guide. I usually make a gift guide every year, sometimes a few, but this one is special. Why? Every single thing on it is something I really want. (Well, and one thing I already bought myself.) :) If you’re looking for a special beauty item to give you super glowy, radiant skin, I’ve got it. The perfect stylish staple piece to add to your wardrobe (for under $20!), or even the handy little notebook you didn’t know you needed, it’s all there. Nine items. One perfect holiday wish list, if I do say so myself! Family and friends, take note. And don’t forget my birthday is in a few weeks too! ;)
This post contains affiliate links meaning purchases made through included links may result in my earning a small commission at no cost to you.
- Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil – I fell in love with this cleansing oil after getting a sample in a beauty subscription box some time ago and I officially want/need it. I remember using it and thinking my skin felt so right. Soft, smooth, and I didn’t experience any of the rough dryness I usually see around the wintertime. This comes in a .8 oz size for $15 or a full size (5.1 oz) for $48. That may sound pricey, but I know the sample size I used lasted a really long time! This brand has a big following so I recommend giving it a try!
- Prologue White Crew Neck T-Shirt – Remember when I found THE perfect black t-shirt? It also comes in white (and blue) and is the most amazing layering/on its own/everyday white tee of your dreams. And it’s $18.
- Nadri Edwardian Ear Crawlers – I love a good statement piece and these earrings fit the bill. They come in silver, gold, and rose gold and they’re perfect to wear every single day. Like your simple studs, just enhanced. These sell for $45 and just the compliments you’ll receive will make them worth every single penny.
- Zak 13 oz Stainless Steel Insulated Camp Mug – I’m not a coffee drinker but I do like some hot tea occasionally. Since Indy’s come along I find my hot tea isn’t hot by the time I sit down to drink it, but this should help! (And it comes in my favorite color!) Sells for $10 from Target!
- Kusmi Tea Sweet Love – Speaking of hot tea, THIS is my all-time favorite. In fact, it’s about the only one I drink! Another item I found via subscription box years ago, this Sweet Love tea is delicious and has a tiny bit of a sweet aftertaste (I don’t add sweetener to it at all!). I picked up a box on my last trip to Paris (how pretentious does that sound?), but you can find it on Amazon! Which is good, because I’m out! $20 a box (with 20 bags inside).
- Rebecca Minkoff Avery Crossbody in Berry – I’ve been seeing this bag in boutiques for what seems like foreveeeer and I’m always tempted to buy it. Now that it’s $72, I’m thinking Santa should just snatch it right up! The bag comes in lots of colors, but the berry shade is currently what’s selling for $72 on Amazon.
- Internet Passwords Journal – I actually bought one of these a couple months back on my shopping staycation and I think it’s a great idea! I had to do a whole computer reboot this summer and after realizing I didn’t know most of my Internet passwords (since they’re usually saved), it was a mess figuring them all out again! I’ve been keeping track of them all in a random notebook/scratch pad but this will be much better! (Cuter too!) Sells for $9 (and would be an excellent stocking stuffer!)
- Abbie Loafers in Red Pop – I may have actually drooled when I saw these. These hit all my shoe criteria: 1) gorgeous 2) pointy-toed (my fave), 3) serious statement shade (also comes in metallic gold or navy) AND 4) currently on sale for $60 (the red shade anyway). Santa, I’m a size 39 1/2, please and thank you.
- Fashion Climbing by Bill Cunningham – If you’re not familiar with Bill Cunningham, do yourself a favor and watch the documentary Bill Cunningham New York. You’ll fall in love with the late photographer who invented street style. After you’ve watched it, buy this newly released memoir. I can’t wait to read it, and see the photos!