Hello friends! Sorry for my disappearance last week. I was in the depths of honey festival prep and launching our online shop on Splendry! I’m back though and while I still have one more extra busy week ahead of me (the Honey Festival is Saturday!) I’ll hopefully be back on a “normal” schedule soon. Wait, haven’t I been saying that for about a year now? :) ANYWAY, let’s get to the real reason you’re here. It’s the first JK Style gift guide of the year! Today, it’s All Black Everything!
1 JUMPSUIT // 2 JOGGERS // 3 SNEAKERS //4 PLEATED BLOUSE // 5 TEE // 6 LAYERING CAMI
- I’m a little crazy about a black jumpsuit, and this one looks so pretty and chic!
- After impulse buying a pair of black joggers from Zara a few years back, I have pretty much worn them out! I need a new pair and this looks like a good brand!
- My go-to sneakers for everyday wear are metallic and getting a little worn. I’d love to get a pair of all-black next!
- Isn’t this pleated blouse pretty? I think it would be so easy to dress up or down!
- My favorite tee! This is the ultimate black t-shirt. Get it. Love it. Buy it for all your friends!
- Another favorite, this is the perfect layering tank! It’s long enough to not ride up, but isn’t bulky when tucked in! Perfection.