It has come to my attention in recent years that Beauty Advent Calendars are a thing. 12 days of beauty treats leading up to Christmas Day? Sign me up!
I did a little research to find some of the best available and bonus, all the ones on this list are under $50, with most under $30!
Now the hardest part will be deciding which one(s) to buy!
*This post contains affiliate links meaning I may receive a small commission from purchases make through included links, at no cost to you.*
1. Technic Cosmetics Advent Calendar from Boohoo ($32)
I know nothing about this brand, and they don’t even tell you what’s in the box, but maybe that makes it a little more exciting!
2. Tri Coastal Design Beauty Advent Calendar ($16)
You can get this box at Last Call Neumann Marcus, so it’s probably a little bit fancy (just like you). It’s got a variety of beauty items, from bath fizzers and body wash, to lotion and hand cream. Looks fun!
3. Merry Fizzmas Advent Calendar ($24.99)
So, not quite 12 days of beauty, but 10 is still nice! This set has 10 bath bombs to try, but the funnest part is what’s inside the bath bombs! Dissolve the bomb to find a fun little trinket! :)
4. Lottie 12 Days of Slay Advent Calendar ($24)
In my search for beauty advent calendars I had heard good things about the ones from ASOS, this is one of them!
5. Lip Smackers 12 Days of Kiss-mas Advent Calendar ($12)
Who wouldn’t have fun with a Lip Smackers treat?! Delicious lip balms and lip pots to try!
6. Isabella Scott 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar ($29.99)
A little bit different, this Calendar is full of beauty brushes! If you’ve been needing to add to or replace your brushes, this might be fun to try! Everything from angled and buffing brushes to blending sponges.
7. My Spa Life Everyday IndulgencesBath Bomb Advent Calendar ($12)
All my fellow bath-lovers will swoon for this one! (And look at that price!)
8. Beauty Extras: The Grooming Advent Calendar ($33.50)
Another ASOS box, this one contains a mix of skincare and haircare products to try.
9. Sephora Collection Wish Upon a Star Advent Calendar ($29)
Of course Sephora makes a beauty advent calendar! False lashes, hair ties, blending sponges and more in this fun box.
10. Target 12 Days of Beauty Box ($19.99)
Target has really upped their beauty game lately so naturally they’ve included an advent calendar too! Makeup, skincare and haircare all in one fun box.
I want alllllllll of these.