I’m headed to the beach in a few days and thought I’d share the contents of my beach bag! Plus, I’m actually giving away one of the items! Well, not the actual one in my bag, you’ll get a new one! :)
1. Flip Flops- And I’m totally OK with it since it’s an appropriate setting!
2. Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray– You may recall this came in my last Ipsy bag. And while it didn’t provide the wavy hair of my dreams (yes, I do dream of wavy hair), it did provide some volume and texture.
3. Happy Plugs Deluxe Gold Earbuds – These came in one my last Coco Rocha Fancy boxes and I’ve used them quite a bit already. Note to self, make some good beach playlists! Any recommendations?
4. Arbonne Made in the Shade Self Tanner – No need to pretend otherwise. I’m pale. I could make it sound better by talking about being “fair”, but let’s be real. I’m pale. And this has been the best self-tanner I’ve tried so far. I plan to apply this after sunscreen.
5. Beach Towel(s) – of course!
6. Arbonne Lip Saver Suncreen SPF 30 – I want to make sure my lips are protected too!
7. #GIRLBOSS – Can’t forget those summer beach reads. This sounds like a good mix of inspirational and motivational!
8. Kitti Quay Sunglasses – I love this retro style. Glamorous and functional!
9. Where’d You Go, Bernadette: A Novel – Another I’m excited to read!
10. Merona Floppy Hat – Between the hat and the sunglasses I’m bound to be mistaken for a movie star, right? (Or not.)
11. SuperGoop! Sunscreen SPF 50 – Yep, I’m the obsessive skin care lady wearing hats and applying sunscreen constantly!
12. The One & Only: A Novel – This sounds like the perfect beach read.
To continue with my countdown to one year of blogging, this week I want to give away a tube of Arbonne LipSaver Suncreen, plus, a deluxe sample of the entire Arbonne RE9 skincare line! (It’s what I use, and it’s fantastic!) Enter below! Good luck!