Happy Monday! I hope it treats you well! I had a pretty good weekend, dinner and a high school basketball game with friends on Friday night followed by housework and working on my beauty product organization on Saturday! (More to come on that!)
I’m working on a few different posts at the moment but today wanted to share with you my constantly growing list of things I want to try!
I’ve got a note going on my phone of different products I read about or see that I think I’d like to try and I know some of them are things you’d be interested in too!
This post contains affiliate links meaning purchases made through included links may result in my earning a small commission at no cost to you.
Here’s my current list:
- L’Oreal Wrinkle Expert Day/Night Moisturizer 35+ – I keep seeing this advertised in magazines. They’ve got a line of moisturizers by age/need and I’m really curious!
- The Jumpsuit by LA Relaxed – I think this was one of Oprah’s favorite things this year. Do I plan to buy this $168 jumpsuit? No. Am I curious if it’s really as comfy/chic in person? You bet.
- Origins Plantscriptions Neck & Decolletage Cream – I’ve heard really good things about this. The $64 price tag is a little (lot) steep, but if it works…?
- Equate Beauty Charcoal Spot Corrector – I heard this is a great dupe for a Mario Badescu product, which is probably a little more than this $7 item from Walmart!
- Skyn Iceland’s Hydrocool Firming Eye Gels – These are the eye masks all the celebrities keep posting photos wearing on Instagram before red carpets and award shows. Obviously I need to try them. :)
- Makeup Erasers (I hear Ulta has a good brand) – These little towels are supposed to remove your makeup, no cleanser needed!
- Jazmine Kionna Shoes – I don’t remember where I first heard about this new shoe designer, but I’m pretty sure something about comfortable heels caught my eye! (Their hashtag is #highheelhell.) Right now they’re still crowd-funding (I think it ended yesterday?), but I’m curious to see a pair in real life!
Are you familiar with any of those? Tried any? If I were to do a review of one, which would you like first?