This post contains affiliate links meaning clicks or purchases made through included links may result in my earning a small commission at no cost to you.
It’s Friday, it’s June (one of my favorite months!), and, did I mention it’s Friday? I’m not sure why I love Fridays so much, my weekends look a lot like my weekdays, but the idea is still there! I’ve got some more fun Friday Favorites to share with you today!
1. This bath bomb set
Another Forever35 recommendation I tried (and loved!). Brent got me this bath bomb set for Mother’s Day, though he did question it at first (vegan bath bombs?). I have nothing against vegan products, of course, but I’m also not one who regularly searches them out, though what I put on my body has become more important to me lately. The thing that sold me on these bath bombs? The reviews on Amazon! This set has thousands of 5-star reviews so I figured it was worth checking out! The set includes 6 bath bombs:
- Stressed Moms – lavender marjoram and ylang essential oils
- Yoga Sunrise – lemon lime, orange, and bergamot essential oils
- Garden of the Gods – lavender, geranium, and lime essential oils
- Vanilla Surprise – vanilla essential oils
- Sinus Congestion Relief – eucalyptus, peppermint, lavender, pine & cyprus essential oils
- Pink Energizing Grapefruit – grapefruit essential oils
So far I’ve tried the Yoga Sunrise and it was really great! A few pluses for these:
- the scent was nice, but not overwhelming
- there are no dyes that will stain your skin or your tub!
- my skin was left really soft but there was no oily residue in my bathtub – so I didn’t have to clean it after my bath!
The set sells for $16.95 and I think it’s worth every penny!
2. New beauty lines headed to Target
I just read that some major makeup brands are coming to your favorite shopping spot! I’m not too familiar with any of these, but I’m looking forward to getting acquainted!
3. Summer dress shopping
Summer dressing is hard, it can be so hot where I live and I tend to stick to maxi dresses and skirts to get me through. I’m kind of bored with some of the basic dresses I have so I’ve got my eye on a few statement maxis. I’m kind of kicking myself over not buying this dress a couple months back at Nordstrom Rack (and I have no idea who makes it!).
Which one of these summer maxis is your favorite? (Did I mention they’re all under $50??)