Just got the Walmart Winter Beauty Box in the mail and it was full of fun stuff! I’m really liking this box. It comes quarterly and costs just $5!
In this box:
- L’Oreal OleoTherapy Oil Infused Shampoo and Conditioner (2 oz.): I think this might be just what my dry winter hair needs! This is supposed to provide intense moisture and silkiness without greasy residue or weighing hair down.
- Nivea Cocoa Butter Lotion Sample (and coupon): I’m generally a fan of Nivea products so I’m happy to try this lotion!
- Olay Fresh Effects Deluxe Make-up Removal Wet Cloths: I know people say makeup removing wipes aren’t the best way to remove makeup and cleanse your face, but sometimes a girl just doesn’t want to do the whole face wash routine. Very happy I received these!
- Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream (1 oz.): This is supposed to improve and gradually perfect skin in just five days, which is a pretty bold claim, but I’m ready to give it a try!
- Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Maple Kiss: A gorgeous mauve-y shade, this looks like a color I’d definitely pick for myself. I haven’t tried it yet as I’m a little under the weather at the moment and don’t want to spread my germs to myself again!
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder Sample (and coupon): I don’t use powder very often, usually because it seems kind of cake-y going on. This is a creamier finish so we’ll see how it works!
I’m pretty happy with this box! Again, just $5! Sign up to get yours here.
Oooh, it sounds and looks like a great box!
I wish we had something like this in Canada – I would be all over it!
Thanks for sharing.
Wishing you a lovely day.
Thanks for stopping by! I’ll be checking your site out regularly too! :)