How’s your Tuesday? I’m in the midst of housework/regular work/honey festival work, and keeping a tiny person fed and happy, which is full time work in itself! I wanted to make sure I shared my review of the October Ipsy Glam Bag with you before I up and forgot about it! Here’s what came this month:
October Ipsy Glam Bag Review 2018
- Glamour Dolls Mascara – I love having these trial size mascaras on hand. Once I finish the one I just opened from my Allure Beauty Box, I’ll give it a try!
- Sundays Nail Polish in No. 18 – I love this shade for fall! I’ll be using it a lot I’m sure!
- Murad Essential-C Cleanser – Another brand I haven’t tried (that I can remember), I’ll let you know what I think!
- Grace & Stella Blackhead Removal Mask – I’m really excited for this mask! In fact, I think I’ll try it today! (And I’ll report back!)
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Contour Concealer – I’ve been using it Cosmetics concealer for a while now but I’m always open to trying something new! Especially since this one is supposed to be easy to blend and build on. Sounds good to me!
Another great bag! You can get your own subscription here, for $10/month.