My days are so off this week, I keep having to check my phone calendar to see the date (and sometime what day of the week it is). Apparently it’s Thursday, which happens to be one my favorite days of the week. (I like to think of it as Friday Eve.) 😊
On this Friday Eve, I’ve got a review of the November Allure Beauty Box!
Yesterday I was going to run a couple of errands with my mom and Indy and checked the mail just before I left and found my new beauty box. I was driving and had my mom open it and I think I pretty much said “Ooh!” Or “I love that!” to every single item. This was a really great box!
Here’s what came this month:
- Tarte Color Splash Lipstick ($21) – I received the shade “Yachting”, and it’s gorgeous. This is a matte lipstick and I’m fairly certain I’ve never owned a Tarte lipstick before. Glad that’s changed!
- E.L.F. Poreless Putty Primer ($8) – it’s been a while since I’ve used a primer but this one has really great reviews. I love the E.L.F. brand so this is perfect.
- Vichy Double Glow Appel Mask ($20 for full size) – I actually have this mask and really like it. Happy to have another one!
- Bliss That’s Incredi-Peel Pads ($20 for a box of 15) – These are glycolic acid pads meant to be used before bed. I have used similar products in the past (with great results), but the price of these is much better!
- Freeze 24-7 Anti-Aging Eye Serum ($115 for full size) – this is about the third eye serum I’ve received from various beauty boxes in recent months. Someone trying to tell me something? 😆
- Curology The Cleanser ($20 and up)– A simple, gentle cleanser that won’t dry your skin out. Sounds good! Also, I can submit my info and some selfies and they’ll send me a custom formula if I want to try more products!
Another great Allure Beauty Box! You can see last month’s box here if you want to see more reviews. If you’re ready to subscribe (do it!), you can use this link and get $5 off your first box!