You know I’m a sucker for a good beauty box of some sort and lucky for us (maybe not my bank account), but Target has six now to choose from! Two awesome things about this? 1) You no longer have to wait for a Target beauty box to go on sale online, now they’re a permanent fixture that you can pick up whenever you’d like! (Well, as long as they’re in stock!) And they’re in stores too! 2) They’re just $7 each, so really my bank account should be just fine! :) Here’s a look at the current Target Beauty Boxes available:
*This post contains affiliate links meaning purchases through included links may result in my earning a small commission at no cost to you.*
Now, this one was tempting for me, but considering I currently have about 25 unused masks in my bathroom cabinet I should probably keep working my way through those first! Here’s what’s inside:
- NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost Hydrating Gel Mask
- Yes To Carrots and Kale Single Use Paper Mask
- Masque Bar and Luminizing Charcoal Peel Off Mask
- St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal Sheet Mask
- Que Bella – Multi mask trio
- Target Coupon – $1 off one St. Ives Facial Care – expires 7/30/18 – see coupon for details
Just a couple of those masks together would normally be around $7, so you’re getting a good deal here!
This box contains some Target favorites, and a few things I’ve been wanting to try! Here’s what’s in the Be You(tiful) box:
- Sinful Nail Color Galac Sea or Wondermint – full size 0.5oz
- Honest Beauty – The Younger Face Deep Hydration Cream – 0.17oz
- OLLY Undeniable Beauty Gummy – 1 ct
- e.l.f. Gotta Glow Lip Tint in Perfect Pink – full size 1 ct
- Simple Water Boost Micellar Makeup Remover Eye Pads – 30 ct
- Nexxus Keraphix Shampoo – 3oz
- Nexxus Keraphix Conditioner – 3oz
- L’Oreal Pure Clay Cleanser – Detoxify and Brighten – 0.5oz
- Target Coupons – $2 off one Olly Vitamins, $1 off one Simple Facial Care, $1 off one L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay, $2 off one Nexxus Hair Care
Curly haired girls, this box is for you! (And definitely not for my straight-as-a-pin locks!) Here’s what’s inside:
- Jane Carter Curls To Go Un-Tangle Me- 2oz.
- Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel- 2oz.
- Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter- 2 oz.
- TGIN Honey Hair Mask- 2oz.
- Mielle Organic Detanlging Co-Wash- 1oz.
- Mielle Organix Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner- 1oz.
- Jane Carter Coupon – $1 off one Jane Carter Hair Care item
- Mielle Organics Coupon – $2 off one Mielle Organics Hair Care item.
This is the box I couldn’t resist! This one is all about some good ol’ pampering and had some bath products I’ve wanted to try! (I love a good bath!) Here’s what came in this $7 box:
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm Red Dahlia
- ME!Bath Bath Bomb – 1ct
- Dr Teals Pink Himalyan Foaming Bath – 3oz
- Bodycology Free & Lovely Coconut & Rose Body Butter – 1oz
- Honest Beauty Refreshingly Clean Gel Cleanser (1oz Mini)
- Olay Regenerist Whips – 0.5oz
- Luxe by Mr. Bubble Bath Meltaway (3ct)
- Target Coupons – $1 off one Bodycology Free & Lovely, $1 off purchase of two Dr Teals, $3 off one Olay Whip Facial Moisturizer 1.7 oz., $1 off one ME! Bath Bomb 6ct
This box is all about a quick and easy morning routine! Here’s what you can try with this box:
- Sonia Kashuk Brush Cleaning wipes – 1 ct
- Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara – Black WSH – 1ct full size
- Honesty Beauty Makeup Remover Wipes (7ct)
- e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blending Brush
- e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Face Palette
- Dove Dry Spray Invisible Sheer Fresh – full size 3.8oz
- Dove Dry Shampoo – Coconut 1.15 oz
- Target Coupons – $1 off one Dove Deodorant, $1 off one Dove Hair Care, $3 off Honest Beauty purchase of $15 or more
Want to see the favorites from across the pond? Here’s what you’ll try:
- No. 7 Restore and Renew Serum- 0.17 oz.
- No. 7 Airbrush Away Primer- 0.33 oz.
- Soap & Glory Righteous Butter Body Butter- 1.69 oz
- Soap & Glory Pillow Plump Lip Gloss- 0.13 oz.
- Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask- 1 oz.
- Sleek MakeUP Eyeshadow Palette- 0.64 oz.
- Target Beauty Coupon – $5 off your purchase of $20 or more of qualifying brands: Sleek, Botanics, Soap & Glory, and No. 7.
OK, tell me, which one do you want to try first??