There are the items you use once or twice and toss in a drawer and then there are the items you use every last drop of and feel anxious until you can get some more! Today I’m sharing a few of my favorite beauty products I plan to use all up!
New Favorite Beauty Products
1. Spongelle Spongology Body Buffer
This came in my May POPSUGAR Must Have Box and I really love it for several reasons:
- It’s invigorating – at first I thought the sponge is going to feel a little rough on my body but it really wakes me up!
- It smells nice – I usually stick to an unscented body wash but this milk and honey scent is nice and not too powerful.
- It saves time! Seriously, not having to take time to grab a loofah and bang the almost empty bottle of body wash a few times to get enough out to lather actually saves a lot of time. Just get the buffer wet, use, and rinse!
It’s supposed to last about 20 uses and I’ve used it for about a month now and it’s just now about time to replace it.
2. L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Contour Contour & Highlight Palette in Light
No question here, I will use every bit of this and buy more as long as they make it! As someone who isn’t exactly tan, and by “isn’t exactly tan” I mean, super super fair and, well, pale, most bronzers and contour shades have too much orange or red in them to look natural on me. This L’Oréal palette is one of the only contour kits I’ve seen with a more taupe-like shade. It adds just the right amount of shadow for me and I love, love, love it! The other cool thing? This brush:
That’s right, this might be the easiest contour kit invented! Just use the brush to lightly rub over palette and follow along the natural line of your cheekbones. Apply, blend, and voila! Couldn’t be easier!
3. Lipsense by Senegence
I’ve dedicated a post to this before but thought it was time for an update!
Now I’m not strictly using these glosses (there are so many other great lip colors I love too!) but they really come in handy, especially on days that I know I’m going to be really busy and not wanting to apply and reapply and reapply lip gloss or lipstick all day. Today for example, I applied it this morning and did nothing else all day! If it starts to feel a little dry I can add a coat of the clear gloss but I didn’t even do that today! I’ve still only got two shades, one is a bright red and the other is a more natural red but I’m thinking I need some more!
Just a few of my favorite beauty products as of late! What beauty products do you have that you plan to empty? Share!