Over the past decade or so I found myself looking at photos of myself wondering what it was that just seemed a tiny bit off. I finally decided my eyebrows were thinner than I’d like so I’m been pumping them up a bit since then! I rounded up my five favorite brow products today. If thin brows are bugging you, I’ve got a few suggestions, starting at just a few dollars!
My 5 Favorite Brow Products
1. I was introduced to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil a few years ago and it’s my favorite for easy, natural, everyday brows. The pencil is smooth going on and it’s easy to blend with the included spool. It retails for $21 (but I just picked up a couple at half price during Ulta Beauty’s 21 Days of Beauty sale, keep an eye out for sales!). I buy the Taupe shade (formerly Ash Blonde).
2. If I want a more dramatic look and a little bit deeper color my go to is my Urban Decay Naked on the Run palette! I use the deep brown shimmery eyeshadow in Stun to fill in my brows (and no, it doesn’t make them shimmery!). Stun isn’t available to purchase on it’s own but both Darkhorse and Snakebite are similar. The best part is that I also often use the same shade as the crease in my eyeshadow. This gets used a lot. Urban Decay eyeshadows sell for around $19.
3. The L’Oreal Brow Stylist Prep and Shape Pro Kit is another favorite. It includes a brow wax, setting powder, tweezers, and brush/spool. You can see my full review of the product here. It sells for around $15.
4. If I have zero time for makeup I might swipe on a bit of the Glossier Boy Brow. I think I would like this (and use it) more if my brows were naturally a little fuller.(You can read another review here.) I still prefer to fill mine in a bit more. This sells for $16
5. I made it through high school and college with this under-$4 pack of Maybelline Brow & Eye Pencils. You can’t beat the price and the only thing you might want to grab extra would be a spool for blending.
Do you have a favorite brow product? I’d love to know what it is!