I hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend! I spent yesterday locked away with my computer working on Splendry and JK Style and I suppose now it’s time to get back to a normal routine! One thing I finished? The May Ipsy Glam Bag review!
I always miss the shipping notification emails from Ipsy so these are always a surprise when they show up! This month featured a pink glittery bag and “dreamy” picks!
Here’s what came in my Ipsy beauty subscription this month:
- Kaleido Cosmetics Skin Blush in Primadonna – a pretty pink blush that’s made with plant-based ingredients that are all ethically sourced. Nice! This is a great pink shade and one that I know I’ll wear.
- Pixi by Petra H2) Skindrink – I love skin-quenchers like this and I love the Pixi brand! As a tip they mention keeping it in the fridge as an easy de-puffing for skin in the morning!
- Naked Cosmetics Loose Pigment in Painted Canyon #06 – I stick to mostly brown and purple shades when it comes to eyeshadow so this is perfect for me! I haven’t tried this brand before (I don’t think) so I’m happy to see what it’s all about!
- OFRA Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Mocha – I’ve already been wearing this and I’m sold! It’s smooth and soft on and really does last! I’ve been applying it over a lip balm or oil to smooth my lips out first.
- Sistar Cosmetics It’s U Skin Perfecting HD Concealer in Ivory – I’m just about out of concealer (currently using IT Cosmetics) so I’ll definitely give this a try soon!
Lately Ipsy’s been including all the product information in the included card, which is great! Before you had to visit the website to learn more about your products.
Do you subscribe? What did you get this month in your Ipsy glam bag? If you don’t subscribe yet, you can get a monthly subscription here, for just $10 a month!
You can also head here to see what came in my May Allure Beauty Box!