This quick makeup routine video and post contains affiliate links, meaning purchases made through included links may result in my earning a small commission at no cost to you!
It may seem I love all things beauty and style, but when it comes down to it, I rarely actually enjoy the process of “getting ready”. I don’t enjoy doing my hair – curling it, straightening it, even washing and drying it! I don’t care much about learning how to get the right smokey eye, or spending my free time playing with eyeliner. At this point you may be thinking, “Isn’t this person writing about beauty? Why are we here?”
Well, yes, and that’s one of the reasons I like sharing things with you guys. I’m only going to recommend the super easy things I’ve found that work for me, because I’m going to assume at least some of you feel me on the low-maintenance beauty thing! Recently I shared my Everyday Makeup Routine with you, but I thought today I’d show you what I do when I’m short on time! Here’s my Quick Makeup Routine video! (It takes just minutes!)
I did a video showing you the quick makeup routine in action, but I’ll also post below the steps and products I used!
Quick Makeup Routine Steps
- Brows – You can see my eyebrow tutorial here, but short story, I use a dark brown (shimmery) eyeshadow typically to fill in.
- Eyelids – I use a taupe-y shadow all over the lids/brow bone, similar to this or this
- Eyelid Crease – I use a darker brown along the crease and around my lower lash line as a liner, usually the same one I used on my eyebrows!
- Blush – Right now I’m using a rose-colored blush from Pixie, but it varies! (Similar blush)
- Mascara – I always curl my lashes and then do a few coats of mascara (right now I’m using L’Oreal Lash Paradise)
That’s it! If I’m needing more of a 30 second makeup routine, it usually consists of e.l.f. Mineral Pearls and mascara!