This post contains affiliate links, meaning purchases made through included links may result in my earning a small commission at no cost to you.
I dedicated a Friday Favorites post to this product a few months back but it’s worth mentioning again! This is seriously something I use every single day, in fact, sometimes it’s the only makeup I put on! If you haven’t tried e.l.f. Mineral Pearls yet, I HIGHLY recommend it!
e.l.f. Mineral Pearls
Here’s a quick little video review:
- Comes in two shades – Natural (what I use) and Skin Balancing
- Try Natural for a nice glow
- Try Skin Balancing for a more even complexion
- Designed to complement any skin tone
- 6 multi-colored pearls blend together to mattify skin and add a sheer wash of oclor
- Retails for $8 (wherever e.l.f. products are sold – try Ulta, Target, Walmart, drugstores, e.l.f. website, etc.)
You can apply using the included puff or my preference – the e.l.f. Kabuki brush ($6). I just swirl the brush, pop a little on my cheeks (and sometimes my forehead too), blend, and go!
I have been eyeing these since the last time you posted about them. I’d probably also lean toward the natural, but tell me about the skin balancing? Those colors look strange…I’m guessing they have a purpose being pink, purple, green? haha.