Did you take advantage of any good Amazon Prime Day deals on Tueday? I picked up a hand vacuum for $20 but that was the extent of my big shopping. :) I did buy one of the Maybelline “fundles” I saw advertised somewhere. It just seemed like an odd little package and I was curious! It came in the mail yesterday and it IS an odd little package, but I kind of love it! I’m going to share more on that Monday, I think it’s worthy of it’s own post – so stay tuned!
I ended up spending more at Target on Tuesday because they were offering 25% off beauty! I decided it was the universe’s way of telling me to try all the beauty products I’ve had my eye on. OK, it was really Target telling me, but I listened as I always do when Target is talking to me. :)
Latest Beauty Haul
Here’s what I got from Target , plus the Maybelline Fundle
- Garnier Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask – I’ve got one of these I still haven’t tried, but I have a feeling I’ll like it so I added it to my order. :)
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wipes – I LOVE these wipes! They’re great at removing makeup and leave my skin feeling great!
- Loreal Paris Volumious Lash Paradise Mascara – I’ve been hearing a lot of great things about this mascara, figured it was the right time to try! (Especially since my current tube just dried up!)
- Pacifica Stress Rehab Coconut & Caffeine Facial Mask – I’m always up for trying new facial masks and this was had good ratings. We’ll see!
- Kristen Ess “The One” Signature Hair Shampoo – I’ve never found my “holy grail” of shampoos, and I’ve been wanting to try this line for a long time. If you’re not familiar with her, Kristen Ess is a celeb hair stylist (she has clients like Lauren Conrad and Lucy Hale). I’ve followed her on social media for a while and was excited to see she was launching her product line at Target. They offer a 2 oz travel-size shampoo and it seemed perfect to try!
- Me! Bath Cucumber Melon Mini Bath Ice Cream Bath Soak – You know I love some bath products and I couldn’t resist this! Plus, the cucumber melon scent was my favorite from Bath & Body Works when I was growing up so I couldn’t NOT try this product!
Have you tried any of these things? Did you make any good Prime Day purchases? (From Amazon or elsewhere?) Let me know!