I’ve really been looking forward to this box! After the December box was such a hit for me, I couldn’t wait to see what was in the January FrenchBox! (And if you want to try FrenchBox, see the end of the post to see how you can try your first box for just $14!)
I always love the presentation:
They included a note that one of the products wasn’t included in the box but would be arriving separately in a few days. I’ll update the post once it arrives!
The recipe this month is for Tartiflette, a potato/bacon/cheesy/cream concoction. Might have to try that soon!
- Panier des Sens Honey Lip Balm ($12): This is already on my lips! Ingredients include apricot stone oil, shea butter and honey extracts. It’s very smooth, not sticky at all, and has a light sweet scent. I’m a fan!
- Potiron Candle ($12): A very light scent, it still might be a little too perfume-y for my home. (The husband and I have allergies.) This might end up in my gift /giveaway pile.
- Panier des Sens Hand Cream ($8): Very rich and luxe, this hand cream contains sea fennel essential oil to nourish delicate skin. Just what my winter-y dry hands need!
- Kusmi Tea ($5): I’ve tried Kusmi Tea before and I love it! I’m excited to give this one a try!
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Nail Topcoat ($5.99): Really loving this glittery topcoat!
Headed my way:
- Doux Me Hydration and Energy Face Care ($38): Infused with carrot oils and poppy extract, this moisturizer is supposed to balance and illuminate your complexion. I’m excited to try!
If you want to try FrenchBox, head here and use code: Q62LG0XUJ6 to save $10 off your first box!