I was confused when I opened my mailbox to see the February Allure Beauty Box. I was so sure I had just opened the January box, but sure enough, a month has passed! Here are all the beauty and skincare items that came in my box this month.
February Allure Beauty Box Review
First, this month’s bag is black (last month’s was red). Another bag I can see myself using often! It does pick up lint pretty well (as you can see), but I think I can overlook it! :)
- Wander Beauty Mile High Club Mascara ($26) – I’m always up for trying a new mascara, and this is a new-to-me brand.
- Modelco Metallic Eyeshadow Trio in Mykonos ($15) – This shadow trio is gorgeous! I’m pretty excited to play with it.
- Moda Metallics Triad Eye Brush ($4.99) – Perfect addition to the eyeshadow trio this month!
- Mamonde Petal Spa Oil to Foam Cleanser ($21) – This is basically a double cleanser, in one. It’s supposed to remove makeup completely and really deep clean!
- Mamonde Flower Lab Essence Mask ($7) – Happy to ask this to my mask collection!
- The Browgal The Instatint Tinted Brow Gel ($22) – I haven’t ever found a brow gel I really loved so we’ll see how this one works for me!
- Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick ($21) – I got a pretty pinky/purpley shade called Orchid.
Subscribers received either the liquid lipstick, a lip pencil or a liquid liner and I had my fingers crossed for the lipstick, which I got! I was afraid it would be really thick and sticky on but it ended up being a smooth and moisturizing. That’s the only thing in the bag I’ve had a chance to try so far but I think I may pull out the eyeshadow trio today, it’s so pretty!
There was also a nice little bonus item inside, a $25 gift code to Gorjana, which I’ll be checking out ASAP! They make such beautiful and delicate jewelry!
I also still love the booklet they put inside with info on each product, it’s really helpful to know extra directions or information about the brands.
Are you a subscriber? You can get your first Allure Beauty Box for just $10 when you sign up, and it’s just $15 a month after that!