Don’t panic, but there are only six Saturdays left until Christmas. I’ll have you covered on gifts, not to worry (gift guides will start soon!), but don’t forget to start working on your own list! Today I’m sharing my favorite makeup palettes – ones I have and use and the ones I’m adding to my own list this year! Take a look and see if there’s anything Santa needs to bring you!
1. I bought the Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette back in January and have pretty much used it every day. It has everything you need for your cheeks – a bronzer, highlighter and blush. I love it and WILL buy it again! ($30)
2. I got this smokey eye palette by Cargo Cosmetics in one of my Fancy boxes and use it all the time! I use it as intended, but I also currently use the “crease” shade to fill in my eyebrows as my eyebrow pencil just ran out. I also use the “outer corner” shade as eyeliner most days. ($34)
3. I had a similar palette a few years back by Urban Decay that I loved! It had such great eye shadow shades! I have my eye on this palette and it may make an appearance on the ol’ Christmas list!
4. Another gorgeous collection, this palette by Too Faced is currently sold out, but maybe they’ll restock in time for Christmas! Such bold, fun shades!
5. Yes, Urban Decay is making a third appearance on this list! When this palette hit the market women I didn’t even know were beauty junkies were talking about it! I’m pretty sure with this palette that I’d be set! It’s definitely on my list this year! Friends and family, that’s a BIG hint! ;)
STOP THE PRESSES- I just heard Urban Decay is releasing a NEW palette December 1!
This set looks like it includes a little bit of all the great Urban Decay products! A bronzer, blush, and highlighter (I think it’s a highlighter?), five eye shadows, and mini versions of their Perversion mascara, and what looks like an eyeliner and maybe a lip gloss? Word on the street is this will sell for $54. This looks like an AMAZING GIFT.
Do you have any favorite makeup palettes? Share!!