I’ve been having more blah days than not lately, it seems. I can’t seem to get my mind focused on work and end up staring at my computer for a while before just shutting it and giving up. The only thing that has seemed interesting lately has been making videos with Indy, because, well, he’s cute and he’s always up for a good time. :)
I filmed us opening the March (yes, I got a little behind) Ipsy bag last week and then when I got the new Walmart Beauty Box in the mail yesterday figured I’d just combine them into one post! Though, somehow Indy is wearing the same dinosaur t-shirt in both videos.
Let’s start with the March Ipsy Bag
Here’s the unboxing we did and you can see more product details below:
You might recall I went to an every-other-month subscription recently with them and now pay $12 (on those months) for this bag. Here’s what came in the March bag:
- Tatcha The Water Cream – a really good moisturizer and I love this brand!
- Girlactik Precise Marker Liner in Black Noir – I am a fan of marker liners so I’m ready to give this a try.
- Luxie 640 Pro Precision Tapered Brush in Periwinkle Blue – I’ll be honest, I really don’t need any brushes OR know exactly how to use different ones, ha! Perhaps I need to watch some YouTube videos to figure out the differences!
- Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment in Mother Nature #05 – This is a shade I’ll definitely use.
- Rael Hydration and Vitamin C Sheet Masks – I didn’t realize this in the video but there are two masks in there!
- Belle En Argent Lip Luier Gloss in Jealous of Us– a pretty orange-y/red lip gloss with some shimmer.
You can grab an Ipsy subscription (and they’ve got different types of subscriptions to choose from) here.
For unboxing #2, here’s the new Walmart Beauty Box!
But first, in the video I call this the spring box, because, well, it’s April and I assumed it was? After I made the video I found a piece of paper calling it the winter box, so…who knows. Anyway, it’s the new Walmart Beauty Box I received!
Unboxing with Indy (and then more product details below)
Inside the Walmart (Winter? Spring?) Box:
- Colgate White Renewal Toothpaste sample
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in California
- Color Club Nail Polish
- Curel Dry Skin Therapy Hydra Silk Moisturizer sample
- Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Shampoo and Conditioner samples
The Walmart Box is $5 a quarter and you can sign up for one (with my affiliate link) here.
Both boxes were pretty good and Indy seemed to enjoy them too. :) See you soon!