I’ve been kind of on a beauty kick lately. After finally trying Micellar Water, and LOVING it, I figured I’d start seeing what other things were out there! I’ve been asking you all for product suggestions, doing lots of research, and doing some online shopping! (It’s become a little to easy to place a quick Amazon or Target order these days! Especially when I can get free shipping for both!)
Here are the things I’ve just purchased and am now patiently (or not so patiently) waiting on to arrive!
*This post contains affiliate links, meaning clicks or purchases on included links may result in my earning a small commission at no cost to you.*
1. Thayer’s Witch Hazel Toner – I’ve been hearing SO much about this lately! A friend told me she was using it alongside the Micellar Water I’ve been using (see below) and then it’s popped up in so many beauty articles I’ve seen! It has THOUSANDS of 5 star reviews on Amazon and it’s on all kinds of “best beauty” lists. (Which is pretty awesome for a $7 product!) It should get here later today so I can’t wait to start using it!
2. No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Night Cream – Guys, I’m buying my first neck cream. I have a little of what they call “tech neck” – you know, the nice lines you get on your neck from constantly looking down at your phone. This was a winner from Good Housekeeping’s Best Anti-Aging Skin awards back in 2016 and was the best performing non-retinol night cream tested. I wanted to try something a little more gentle to get started, so we’ll see! I bought my from Target, but it’s currently part of the Ulta Beauty sale too – buy 1, get one 40% off.
3. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water – You already know I love this stuff! I’ve still got plenty in my current bottle but figured I’d pick up some since I was placing an order from Target anyway! This seriously is my new favorite thing – and apparently a lot of other people love it too! (Just check out the comments on my Facebook post from the other day.)
4. Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Gel Sheet Mask – I can’t remember which list I saw this on, but somewhere on the Internet it was recommended! Plus, it was under $3, so what’s to lose?
5. It Cosmetics Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Mini Mascara – I received one of these mini mascaras last year at the Ulta Beauty grand opening in Yukon and loved it! It’s become one of my all-time favorite mascaras. I’m a fan of buying the mini or travel size because 1) they’re cheaper, so you can try out a mascara without investing a lot, and 2) It doesn’t seem to dry out as fast!
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Pencil – My favorite brow pencil! I always buy a couple when the Ulta Beauty 21 day sale comes around! I got 2 for the price of 1 this week!
7. Soap & Glory Original Pink Fizz-A-Ball Bath Bomb – I currently use Soap & Glory body wash and saw that they have bath bombs too. They are part of a sale at Ulta Beauty (and still on sale!) so I bought a couple to try. I heard they don’t leave any type of film in your tub, which is nice since that’s where we bathe Indy too.
8. Burt’s Bees Lip Mask – I love Burt’s Bees products and I’m always trying to find something that works for my lips! Another low-risk trial, this is just $2.99! It should get here today so I’m excited to see if I notice a difference.
9. Shiseido Eyelash Curler – Another Ulta Beauty 21 day sale find, this was on sale last week (and it looks like it still is!) and I figured since I couldn’t remember how long I’ve been using my current lash curler, it was probably time for a new one!
Overall I spent around $100 but feel like I got a lot of really good products that should last me quite a while. I’ll let you know which things I loved and what didn’t work for me. Have some new beauty recommendations for me? I’d love to heard them!