That drugstore mascara that’s supposed to give you a false-eyelash look, the permanent makeup that will give you flawless eyebrows, the moisturizer that’s supposed to take ten years off your face…there are always so many products and services on my beauty bucket list!
We’ve probably all got our list of items that we’re curious about but don’t want to drop our hard-earned cash on items that may or may not work! (If you’re like me, you’ve probably got a stash somewhere of the products that gave you less than stellar results!) I want to know the items that have your curiosity peaked! Is there a fancy face cream you’ve dreamed of since you were a teenager? A lipstick you think you’d rock but hesitate because it’s purple?
Here are a few of my own items I’ve been wanting to try but for one reason or another haven’t yet!
My Beauty Bucket List
- Eyelash Extensions – I’m so curious about this and want to try it but it’s a little pricey to do it and hate it, right? Feel free to weigh-in on this decision!
- Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Tint-in-Oil – these are supposed to be ultra-hydrating and work on every skin tone (that’s quite a claim!)
- Eyebrow Blading – another service I’ve been wanting to try! I’ve been overly concerned with my eyebrows forever so I feel like this might be worth it to me!
- Micellar Water – Micellar Water is big with the French, and well, I wish I was French.
- Guerlain Noir G De Guerlain Mascara – So many reasons I want to try this! 1) it comes in a jeweled case (with a mirror), 2) it lengthens, volumizes and curls, and 3) it has a refillable applicator so you can just switch out the wand when it’s time, so cool!
- Chanel Eau Vive – I think this smells AMAZING and I want it so badly to be my “grownup” scent. I can’t seem to bring myself to buy it though! (It’s not cheap.)
Now I want to hear from you! What’s on your beauty bucket list? Leave a comment and let me know. Who knows, maybe I’ll try and review your item so you don’t have to!