My August Ipsy Glam Bag arrived a few days ago and I almost forgot to post a review! The theme this month is “good vibes only”, which I can totally get on board with. I got a nice little combination of products to try and there are a few new brands I’m excited to check out!
Inside my August bag
- A-True Spring Green Tea Water Calming Cream – meant to be used after cleaning, this contains 70% Black Tea Water and even though I have no idea what that is, it sounds good! ;) It feels great on my skin, so that’s a great sign!
- Glamour Dolls Romantic Rose Blending Brush – I keep forgetting to review my Ipsy bags on their site and let them know that I really don’t want any more makeup brushes! I’ve got way more than I can use!
- Liquid Coal Waterproof Liquid Liner – This is something I’m really looking forward to trying! I’m a fan of the liquid liner look (smooth and even) but application is sometimes tricky! It looks like this has a rubbery tip so I’m hoping it’s really easy to use!
- Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser – I’ve been running low on gentle skin cleansers so this came at a great time! This is made with red clay and is supposed to remove excess oils and unclog pores while still being safe for sensitive skin.
- Make Up For Ever Excessive Lash Arresting Volume Mascara – I don’t think I’ve tried a mascara from this brand before, not that I can remember anyway! I really love getting trial size mascaras in my Ipsy bags, it’s a great way to try new brands without a big commitment!
Do you subscribe to Ipsy? What did you get this month? And if you don’t subscribe yet, you can grab your own bag here for just $10 a month!