My May Play by Sephora box arrived and this month it’s all about some cult favorites and brands that are quickly rising to the top. In fact, I had only heard of a couple of these brands before this box!
Inside my May Play by Sephora box:
- Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color in Greystone – This is a 3-in-1 matte lip stain, lip color, and lip liner. It’s long-wearing and the color is intense! You might be seeing a lot of this!
- Trestique Highlight + Perfect Multipurpose Stick in Maldives Luminescent – a smooth gel highlighter stick that is a pretty luminous champagne pink. I love adding this color directly to the center of my eyelids for a little shimmery pop, but it can be used all over as a highlighter!
- Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Wash – A gel cleanser that will remove dirt, excess oil, and impurities while leaving skin clean, soft, and not irritated.
- Rahua Omega 9 Hair Mask – This is supposed to add shine and vibrancy to hair and I could always use that! It’s meant to be used once-a-week so I’m anxious to give it a try!
- Belif Hungarian Water Essence – I had to try this right away! It’s a very, very light serum that makes skin so moisturized and soft. I think I’m really going to like it!
- Tocca Stella – A mix of blood orange and spicy lily, it’s a little bit warm, but still pretty fresh and perfect for summertime! I really like it!
I think I’ll use every product that came in this month’s box! If you subscribe to the Play box, what did you get this month? If you want a subscription of your own, head here.