My July Play by Sephora subscription box was full of so many great items! In the short time I’ve been subscribing (it’s a new subscription) it’s become one that I really look forward to! I expected a lot from a Sephora subscription box and they have definitely delivered!
This month I received products from brands I love like Smashbox and Benefit and from a few brands I’m not too familiar with.
A closer look at the July Play by Sephora items:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer – I like using primers occasionally and hear that the Smashbox one is one of the best!
- Nest Fragrances Citrine – fresh lotus flowers and freesia with bright citrus and precious woods. This isn’t too heavy but still smells really rich.
- Benefit Cosmetics Dew the Hoola Soft Matte Liquid Bronzer – I’ve never tried a liquid bronzer before but it seems like a great product to try when I don’t want to mess with makeup but still want a bit of a glow!
- Ouai Wave Spray – If I’m recalling correctly I think I’ve tried a hair product from Ouai that I really liked! I’ll be giving this a try this week!
- BeautyBlender Blotterazzi – I’m a BeautyBlender fan but I haven’t seen the Blotterazzi yet! This is washable and reusable and is a cushion blotter designed to fit into facial corners to remove oil and shininess.
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser – I love travel sized products like this for trips that I don’t want to pack my full-size cleanser for! I’m always a fan of a gentle cleanser so I’m happy to give this brand a try!
Every Play by Sephora box also comes with a card that you can bring into a Sephora for a custom one-on-one tutorial on the products you’ve received. Such a fun feature! I’m still loving this box, just $10.00 a month ($10.60 after taxes!) and some really, really good products!! Have you subscribed yet?