Last year when I offered my reader survey I had feedback from quite a few of you that you’d love to hear more about men’s style. I’ve been thinking of some ways to incorporate men’s fashion and style into this site and when The Menswear Club reached out to see if I’d like to review a monthly parcel I thought it was a great opportunity!
**This post contains affiliate links meaning if you purchase something through clicking one of my links I may earn a commission.**
What it is:
A monthly men’s subscription service offering fashion accessories, grooming essentials, and more.
4-6 fashion accessories & grooming products from boutique brands. Every monthly parcel is curated by theme.
What’s the cost:
$35/month for monthly subscription, or $96 for a three month subscription (save $9) or $174 for a six month subscription (save $36). The plan automatically renews each month but you can cancel at any time.
Now for the good stuff, here’s what came inside!
March Menswear Club
The theme for the March Menswear Club parcel was “Up in the Sky: Executive Lounge”, all items included to help you travel in style!
- Mosaic Black Striped Tie ($35) – This is such a classic style that works for any guy! I know my brothers and husband will be fighting over who gets it!
- SirSock Mr. Bond Sock’s ($12) – A little whimsical, but still subtle and appropriate enough for a corporate job or fancy event.
- The Menswear Club Arrow Tie Clip ($25) – A clever addition to this box, this arrow tie clip is sophisticated but fun.
- Men’s Society Travel Face Towels ($10) – Perfect to keep you refreshed while travelling, simply add water to them.
- Flight 001 F1 Air Supplies Basic Eye Mask ($12) – My husband has already claimed this eye mask for his next long flight! (Or attempt to sleep in peace while I’m working or watching TV.)
I’m always a fan of a subscription service that offers a great value for the price you pay. Considering the contents of this parcel are worth $94, I’d say that’s a pretty great ROI! I know the guys in my life would appreciate and enjoy this subscription and I’m guessing you know a guy or two who would also love it! I also just had a thought that purchasing a box or two every now and then would SO come in handy when it came time to find gifts for the guys you know! You could gift an entire box, or split one up between several guys! Genius!
If you try Menswear Club for yourself (or you buy one for someone else), let me know how you like it! I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Thank you to The Menswear Club for sending me this box to try! All opinions are my own!