My July Ipsy Glambag arrived early last week and between work and life I didn’t realize until the weekend that I hadn’t even opened it yet! That never happens! Anyway, I opened, I photographed it, and now you can see it too! :)
Inside this month’s bag:
- Shray Facial Masks in Queen Bee and Ms. Amazing – I LOVE facial masks. But you knew that already! These both sound amazing and I can’t wait for an at-home spa day to try them out!
- the Balm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony Matte Eyeshadow in Matt Kumar – this is an eyeshadow color I have never tried! I’m intrigued though by this cranberry shade!
- em by Michelle Phan Long Lasting Eye Primer – Michelle Phan is the founder of Ipsy so I love when we get products from her own line! And if you haven’t seen any of her Youtube makeup videos you need to see a few. She’s kind of amazing!
- Vasanti Eyeshadow Brush – I can always use another brush and this is a great one for blending and highlighting
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre multi-function nourishing moisturizer – I really can’t wait to try this, you know I’m a sucker for any kind of French beauty product!
That was my July Ipsy Glambag! If you’re a subscriber did you get anything different in yours? Also, when I logged into my Ipsy account just now I saw that I can gift 3 people with a FREE Ipsy Glambag! This is only for new subscribers, but if you’re interested leave a comment and I’ll choose three at random to try this bag!