Hi friends! Remember how I said that I wasn’t sick over Christmas for the first time in three years? It caught up with me. That’s what I get for bragging, I guess. Anyway, after what was possibly the world’s worst cold I’m happy to be back! I’m still a tiny bit out of it so please ignore all typos and sentences that don’t make sense. (As always.) Now, let’s get to the January Ipsy Glambag!
The theme this month is “Metroplis” which brings to mind a little bit of toughness and edge. The bag this month is a cool perforated silver that looks kind of like mesh material.
Inside the January Ipsy Glambag
- the Balm Cosmetics Bahama Mama Bronzer – A nice little reminder that winter will be over one of these days and that the sun will warm us again!
- Brigeo Rosarco Blow Dry Perfection & Heat Protectant Creme – I started using a new shampoo recently that I really like (more on that later) but feel like it’s a little more drying to my hair so this sounds like a good addition to my routine!
- Trust Fund Beauty Lipgasm Lipgloss in Method to the Madness – this is a pretty natural shade and it’s build-able too so I can get a sheer wash of color or amp it up some!
- pur~lisse Blue Lotus Seed 5-in-1 mud mask + exfoliant – my skin definitely needs a little pick-me-up. Between the icy temps and constant tissue contact of the last 5 days, everything feels so dry and bleh.
- Pacifica Natural Mineral Blushious Coconut & Rose Infused Cheek Color – This is a gorgeous pink shade and is supposed to be universally flattering. Once I get around to putting on makeup again I can’t wait to try it! :)
If you subscribe to Ipsy what did you get this month? If you don’t subscribe, you can grab your $10/month subscription here.