My December Ipsy Glambag just arrived and I’ve got to say, after all the Christmas shopping I’ve been doing for others, it was nice to get a treat just for me! — Totally kidding, I do plenty of buying for myself along the way. ;)
The December Ipsy makeup bag has to be my favorite ever! It’s so luxe, I would have paid at least $10 just for the bag!
Here’s what came in my December Ipsy bag:
- REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask – I love a good mask and this one sounds great! It has glycolic acid from pineapple, lactic acid from passion fruit, citric acid from lemon, tartaric acid from grape and papain from papayas. It claims to do everything from exfoliation to reducing the appearance of fine lines. I can’t wait to try it!
- Symphony Beauty Snow Cream Moisturizer – This is a whipped gel moisturizer that is fast absorbing without leaving skin feeling sticky.
- NYX Professional Makeup Prismatic Shadow – I received this gorgeous green shade called Jaded and I’m excited to try it out!
- Ciaté London Liquid Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick in Pin Up – Creamy and a pretty pinky-purple shade, I know I’ll wear this!
- tarte cosmetics Deluxe Maracuja Oil – After trying an oil cleanser in a past Ipsy box I’m becoming a big fan! This oil works for everything from frizz-fighting, makeup removal, moisturizing, and more! Plus 96% of people in a study saw an improvement to their skin after a trial, so it’s definitely worth a try!
This month I traded in some points and got this Maybelline New York Vivid Matte Liquid in Rebel Red. A girl can never have too many lipsticks, and lip glosses, and lip crayons, and …, right? :)
Another fantastic Ipsy bag this month! You can get your own subscription here for just $10/month.