Even after the dozens of Ipsy bags I’ve received over the past few years I still can’t wait to open that pink envelope every month! The August Ipsy Glambag theme did not disappoint (like usual) and I’m loving this month’s bag!
Included in my August bag:
- It Haircare 12-in-One Amazing Leave In Treatment: Benefits include repairing, heat protection, removing tangles, treating frizz, protecting color, and more! Plus, it smells amazing!
- Organic Pharmacy Rose Facial Cleansing Gel: My gel cleanser just ran out so this was great timing! I’ve also been using an overnight Rose scented mask so this is a great item to add!
- Beauty For Real I-Line 24-7 Eyeliner in Black Magic: I can always use another black eyeliner! This is blendable for up to 10 seconds after application so that’s a big plus in my book!
- Ciate London Paint Pot in Spinning Teacup: This is one of my favorite colors and I’ve loved other Ciate polishes I’ve tried. My mom received this in Dangerous Affair, a gorgeous deep burgundy that’s fantastic!
- NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam: This is great for days I don’t want to mess with makeup but would still like a little glow!
Another fantastic Ipsy Glambag! Do you subscribe? If so, what did you get this month? Also, I’ve still got 3 bags I can give away! If you’d like one (and you’re not a current subscriber) leave a comment and tell me you’re interested!