It’s been a looooong few days and now I’ve been hit by massive allergies or a cold! I’m taking comfort in the fact that both my Ipsy and Sephora subscriptions showed up and I’ll see if they help me feel better soon! Here’s what came in my April Ipsy Glam Bag:
- Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Angle Blush Brush – This brush is cracking me up, I loved Lisa Frank when I was a kid! I’m pretty sure my 10 year old self would be dying right now over this brush! While this line isn’t yet available for purchase (what a nice little Ipsy perk!), you can pre-order the entire collection right now and it’s really affordable! (You can pre-order the brush for just $5!) They’ve got everything from eye shadows and unicorn lipgloss to brushes and more. You can see it all here.
- Meg Twin Nail Polish in Lovey Dovey – What’s better than a new nail polish shade? Two! I love this nude color and the blue-gray!
- Ciate London Mini Bamboo Bronzer in Star Island – This isn’t your average bronzer! It’s got amaranth and sunflower extracts to help soothe and smooth you skin and also helps control oil. It has neutral undertones so you won’t end up orange!
- TONYMOLY Liptone LipCare Stick in Mint Light – I bought some TONYMOLY face masks around Christmas this year and I’m really liking this brand! I haven’t tried this yet as I’m waiting for my cold to pass but hopefully I’ll like this too!
- Eau Thermale Avene Rich Compensating Cream – I’m in that stage of sickness where my face just hurts so this was a nice little treat to my skin today. It’s incredibly hydrating and my face is super soft after using it.
You can grab your own Ipsy subscription for $10/month here.